ETRM Project Manager
Permanent - Up to £90,000 plus bonus
Management of a portfolio of ETRM and Digital projects (Big Data, Algo and AI Trading) initiatives. Ensure Projects are maintained within IT governance. Project reporting and escalation.
- Assist in project initiation and definition, ensuring project clearly meets business objectives
- Assist in defining and ensuring all projects adhere to the IT project governance structure
- Control projects within delegated authority
- Create and deliver project plans, revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Identify and pro-actively manage project risks
- Ensure project documents/ artifacts are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Monitor and manage project costs against approved budget
- Submit and issue project status reports
- Manage 3rd party vendors when appropriate
- Ensure releases related to projects are successfully managed
- Degree education or higher Prince2
Skills and Experience
- Successful implementation/ delivery of large IT projects and Programmes within Energy Trading Environment
- Understanding of trading business
- Proven ability to manage external parties and vendors
- Tailoring and implementation of project delivery methodologies and governance structures