A Senior technical consultant is responsible for designing, coding, testing and implementing requirements while mentoring other team members.
- Present the project’s technical solution to stakeholders
- Consult with technology users to determine technical requirements to be addressed by the Aspect CTRM solution.
- Provide guidance to Technical Consultants.
- Understanding and definition of client and end-user requirements
- Implementation design and configuration
- Design and develop custom solutions using Aspect’s scripting tool
- Customer training, consultancy, and education on Aspect CTRM
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support and rollout
- System and data configuration
- Gap analysis and documentation
- Build Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the AspectCTRM solution
- Support Functional Testing or UAT of the complex changes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a directly related IT field.
- 5+ years’ experience in E/CTRM Software Design and Development and/or deployment.
- Experience in the Oil or commodities trading field or working with an ETRM/ or CTRM system.
- Experience working with AspectCTRM in designing, coding, configuring, testing, and debugging in client environments.
- Experience in Interface design and implementation following standard integration patterns.
- Experienced and skilled user of office productivity tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Project Server.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, resourceful and one who is capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive feedback.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deliver with little to no guidance from manager.
- Ability to work as part of a project team structure.
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools (GIT, TFS, Confluence, Bamboo) and issue tracking systems (Jira) is required.
- SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development methodology experience preferred.
For more information, please contact Carl Vellenoweth - email@example.com