Application Support Analyst - London - Permanent - Up to £85K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical and where possible functional support for IT Managed applications to investigate and attempt to resolve production issues.
- Log and manage incidents through to resolution, including reporting and regular pro-active communication with end users.
- Where required escalate and ensure tracking and resolution of issues by 3rd line support (internal and 3rd parties)
- Understand the level of service and availability associated with each system (SLA’s) and strive to achieve this
- Ensure releases and changes are adequately managed, are correctly documented and have a sufficient roll back plan.
- Develop production support infrastructure, processes and procedures to improve the quality of service
- Clearly understand levels of support and boundaries of support for new software from delivery projects, ensuring projects provide adequate handover
- Develop and maintain clear documentation explaining how to resolve key software issues, this documentation should be continually refined as the product beds into its production use.
- Manage end of day application processes
- For specific systems, enter approved master data in to system (following business approval).
- Where required provide support in the fail over to disaster recovery environment
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of Openlink Endur system
- Proven ability to establish teams and drive improvements
- Self-starter/able to work with limited guidance
- Able to identify and deliver process improvements
- Ability to prioritise issues and manage user expectations
- Actively manage risks and issues
- Team-player with ability to achieve results through shared initiatives
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to complex projects/initiatives
- Able to meet tight deadlines and negotiate in a pressurised environment
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills e.g. written, verbal and presentation
- Able to cope with rapid business growth and a pressurised environment
- Motivated, tenacious and pro-active in achieving results
- Diligent and dependable with strong integrity
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Please contact Steven@commoditas.io for more information or call on +447432288972