- Supporting and reporting to the ETRM on a daily support issue
- Supporting the Risk team also on daily issues
- Flexibility is an absolute must (Some weekend and evening work might be involved)
- Supporting the Right-Angle team for the upgrade project along with ensuring business support and priorities are met as a priority.
- Maintain book of work in MicroSoft TFS and its closure on items
- Log new Right-Angle issues into TFS
- Maintaining support documentation and ensure they are kept up to date.
- Right Angle daily checks on all systems – (From prod to covering all test systems).
- Sanity and regression testing when a new release has been rolled out and ensure relevant signoffs are obtained from the respective departments before a production release.
- Weekend check and updates will also be mandatory on some of the architectural systems (service monitors, IIS servers that serve Right Angle.
- SIT testing is a must on any release to identify any issues and tackle them before it is rolled out to UAT.
- Help the users for any UAT testing and ensure it is completed on time with a signoff.
- Assist the global team for any RA issues if needed for the project or for any support queries.
Essential knowledge, experience and skills required
- Minimum 2 yrs Functional / ETRM knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
- Physical oil and refined products life cycle – desirable.
- Front to Back office support experience.
- Some SQL skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Some C# and .Net experience would be an advantage
- General IT awareness.
- A truly self-motivated individual that wants to grow in the role and take such tasks to completion.
- A team player with exceptional people skills and can work under pressure at times.
- Team player along with the attribute to work on their own when needed.
- Advanced MS Office and Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to use initiative and problem solve issues by themselves.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Proactive and motivated person with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- A strong drive to improve performance and processes.
- Ability to problem solve efficiently
Please contact Steven@commoditas.io for more information or call on +447432288972