Endur Technical Business Analyst
Senior ETRM Business Analyst to work in one of our North American Offices,. The candidate must come from a techno functional background and will be working within a small technology team and able to lead and deliver on multiple global projects. Extensive application domain knowledge within ETRM space is a must, preferably OpenLink Endur. The candidate will be joining at an exciting time as the new ETRM landscape is currently being scoped, their input will be crucial in the success of the new platform.
- Being the key contact for all US based initiatives whether BAU or projects.
- Stakeholder management of users from Front Office to Back Office
- Acting as SME for designing and orchestrating Trailstone’s ETRM Road Map and landscape strategy across the company.
- Managing L3 Production Support issues and be able to shift priorities at short notice
- Develop project plans, managing project scope, prioritising requests and proactively resolving issues
- Extensive knowledge of energy trading and risk management (ETRM) Front to Back business processes including: trade exchange integration, trade capture, trade valuation, confirmations, invoicing, and risk reporting.
- Strong at turning business requirements into technical solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of Financial and Physical North American Power and Gas Markets
- Experience with agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience delivering projects with tight deadlines.
- Shows ownership and accountability in all aspects of work.
- Collaborative, and able to work independently with limited direction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable in a start-up environment with less structure than many banks and large corporations.
- US or EU Renewables Trading knowledge is a big plus.
- Competent Scripter – Lightweight JVS/Java Development for OpenLink Endur
- Strong working experience with T-SQL (SQL Server or Oracle).
- Substantiated working experience with Python.
- Substantiated working experience with REST APIs.
- Experience in designing in house ETRMs or migrating to different ETRMs is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Systems.
Base Salary up to $180K
For more information: email@example.com OR +447432288972