LNG Business Analyst
As an embedded business analyst for the LNG & coal sector, you will look after our trading areas as a unique problem solver in the implementation of tailor-made solutions for energy trading in the LNG and coal sectors based on modern cloud architectures.
- You work closely with the product owners and other stakeholders in energy trading and IT management in an agile setup.
- You are responsible for the requirements and process recording, accompany projects and ideally control them.
- You coordinate external resources in the team.
- You develop IT solutions for efficient work processes including current software solutions, including software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions based on the latest IT architectures (e.g. cloud-based).
- You support the operational and budget planning in the team.
- The operational work with the created reports and KPIs is a matter of course for you and represents the basis for a fact-based process optimization. You actively shape the value chains in the area of operation and thus ensure that they are mapped in a scalable manner.
- You have a university or technical college degree or a comparable qualification.
- You have initial knowledge of energy trading processes.
- You are structured, technology-savvy and have previous experience as a business analyst or in comparable activities.
- You can handle modern IT applications and would like to learn more.
- You convince with your enthusiasm and empathy in dealing with people.
- You communicate confidently in German and English.
Salary up to €110K
Contact me for me information: firstname.lastname@example.org or +447432288972