Senior ETRM Sales Executive Europe
Our client is seeking a Senior Sales Executive - ETRM Software Solutions for Europe. This role is responsible for the development of new business in the region, with high visibility to the company's leadership team and a high degree of partnership for the performance of the job. Successful candidates will demonstrate their ability to develop new markets through a structures sales process with understanding of the trade lifecycle in the commodity/energy trading and risk management industry relevant to trading of Power, Natural Gas, Renewables and LNG. This is a Europe based role, and the position can be remote. Approximately 60%-70% travel will be required within Europe.
- Identify, strategize, and execute (mutual engagement) plans to advance the use of ETRM products with new prospective and existing customers as well as cold prospects and leads.
- Responsible for building pipeline and selling software tools and applications to achieve revenue/sales targets.
- Involved in the direct sales process by understanding the software requirements of clients, managing new and existing accounts of regional, national, or strategic significance and managing post sales support for client accounts.
- Responsible for executing end to end sales process including industry and customer analysis, pipeline development, scoping and presenting proposals, quotation, negotiating contracts, closing sales, reporting and general sales administration.
- Collaborate with marketing, front-end sales (FES) and global sales teams to develop visibility to prospective customers
- Work with technical resources to support the bid and proposal process including RFI/RFQ/RFP and concise proposal response, and translate technical requirements into customer solutions
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 5 years of energy, or related industry experience in Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) solution with knowledge of the industry landscape prospective customers and business networks
- Experience in commodity/energy trading of Power, Natural Gas, Renewables and LNG
- Experience and demonstrated success in solution selling or strategic selling methodology.
- Experience in business development, account management or b2b sales in financial services, energy, or commodities
- Ability to engage with c-suite and leadership teams.
- Experience/Knowledge of SaaS or Cloud solutions (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in effectively in a local/global team environment.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org